The term probate is commonly used shorthand to describe the administration an estate. The Grant of Probate is the document issued by the Probate Registry confirming who is entitled to administer the estate. Administering an estate can be a daunting, emotional and time consuming task. If you have been appointed an executor you will have legal responsibilities and duties on which we can advise you and ensure you comply with all of your obligations
Our services include helping executors in:
- Identifying, valuing and collecting in the assets
- Settling liabilities and protecting executors from claims
- Distributing assets as per the will or intestacy rules
- Post death deeds of variation
- Locating missing beneficiaries
Our costs will depend on a number of factors to include, what you want us to do, complexity and value. For a personalised quote contact us. For further information about costs please click here.