Conveyancing Assistant/Legal Secretary
Gregsons Solicitors Wimbledon
Gregsons was established in 1788. We are a friendly, thriving firm of solicitors based in Wimbledon looking to recruit a Conveyancing Assistant/Legal Secretary to work within our busy Property Team.
Supporting a busy residential Conveyancer, and as otherwise required in the Property and other departments.
- The Duties include;
- Opening and closing files;
- Producing freehold and leasehold documents;
- Applying for all relevant searches (Local, Environmental, Water & Drainage etc) via Searchflow account;
- Completing post-completion forms i.e. SDLT1, API, FR1, RX1, RX4, Notice of Assignment etc;
- Administration such as filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning etc;.
- Typing and answering the telephone.
The successful candidate will have relevant work experience, excellent IT skills, strong attention to detail, a good team player, first class communication skills, and be ambitious.
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter along with salary expectations to email@example.com