We understand that your hard earned assets are important to you and we have over 225 years of experience in advising families on wealth planning and asset protection
Your estate on death is potentially chargeable to Inheritance Tax if it exceeds £325,000
We can help you reduce your tax exposure through lifetime planning and through your Will. We provide a practical, intelligible and cost effective -solutions for our private clients.
Our team has the expertise to advise on inheritance, capital gains and income tax in particular the effect of gifts with reservations and Pre-Owned Asset Tax which can be common pitfalls when tax planning for families.
We can advise you on:
- Inheritance Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Post death deeds of variation
- Severing joint tenancies
- Trust creation
- Tax efficient lifetime gifts
- Reducing tax liabilities on the death of a spouse or civil partner
- Preserving family and business assets
- Advising on tax exemptions, reliefs and planning techniques.
- Mitigating care home fees
Remember, tax rules and personal circumstances frequently change, and we would strongly encourage a regular review of your affairs.