Wills, Estates and Tax
What We Do
Our solicitors are experts at guiding you through the following:-
- Tax Planning
- Powers of Attorney
Why Use Us?
Our private client team is expert, specialist and established with 229 years of experience.
- Our specialist team offers a broad range of expertise to meet individual clients’ needs no matter how complex.
- Our clients trust us to deal sensitively with often difficult personal matters and we always give friendly, efficient and professional service.
Many of our solicitors are members of professional organisations such as the Law Society’s Private Client Section, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (‘STEP’)
We are delighted to be an accredited member of the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS). This shows that we follow best practice procedures to meet the highest standards of technical expertise and client service in providing tailored wills and probate advice to consumers.
- We will not pressure you into buying more complex advice that is not in your best interests.
- Our dedicated wills and probate service is tailored to your needs. We will explain the process, options, costs and likely timescales.
- We will keep you up-to-date using your preferred method of communication.
- Accredited solicitors and other staff complete mandatory training on the WIQS standard and show compliance through annual re-accreditation and ongoing enforcement checks by the Law Society. Check that we are WIQS accredited by searching for us on the Law Society’s Find a Solicitor website http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/findasolicitor
Read more about why you should choose Gregsons as a WIQS accredited firm.
What Are Our Costs?
There is no charge for the initial meeting. We offer fixed fees for Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and in other cases cost estimates. If you require further details of any of our private client areas please contact us