What We Do
- Buying and Selling Your Home (Freehold and Leasehold)
- Buy to Let and Purchase of Investment Properties
- Purchase of New Build Property
- Transfers of Equity and Remortgage
- Lease Extensions and Enfranchisement
- Deeds of Variation for Leases
- Preparation of New Leases and Tenancy Agreements
- Property Disputes
- Associated Trust Deeds and Powers of Attorney
Why Use Us?
Our firm has been established for over 226 years and we are experienced in complex and difficult property transactions – we always look to solve problems for our clients not create them.
We adopt a practical and sensible approach to resolving any issues that may arise during the course of a transaction and will always keep you fully appraised of the situation and the steps we are undertaking to achieve your desired outcome.
We give a personal and attentive service to our clients with a prompt response time to enquiries. You will always have a direct communication with the fee-earner handling your file who is backed by highly competent and experienced support staff.
We have accreditation to the Conveyancing Quality Scheme meaning we can act for the majority of mortgage lenders.
We have a pro-active working relationship with local estate agents and managing agents allowing us to progress your transaction efficiently.
The majority of our client base is repeat business and recommendations because we deliver a quality service.
What Are Our Costs?
For a no obligation quotation of our fees please complete and send us the Cost Estimate Form or telephone us to discuss your requirements or email Jo Whitby (Conveyancing Assistant) at email@example.com or alternatively telephone on 0208 879 4410